Monday, March 19, 2012

~ Free Printables ~ Peter Rabbit Cupcake Toppers...

Happy First Day of Spring!

It almost feels like Summer.  Here in Toronto we're enjoying a beautiful sunny day! 
 And I thought I should share today these party printable designs I made, 
inspired on the Tales of Peter Rabbit. 





I adore how these turned out! 


Have you seen these lovely Easter Plates from Pottery Barn Kids?

Well these printable designs match beautiful with them. They will look adorable on your Easter Table but I think these can be used for any birthday celebration or a baby shower as well. 
I hope you use them and if you do please send me a pic, I'd love to see your creations!



Just print on 8.5"x11" White Card stock paper, Cut with 2" Round or Flourish Punch
and attach to Lollipop Sticks for Cupcake Toppers



2 comments:

  1. Did you mean to write "eat" instead of "ate" on the blue squares?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are right a mistake. I have to fix it. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...