Monday, April 18, 2011

~Party Trend~ Paris inspired Parties

I would like to say that I inspired Kim {Tomkatstudio} when she planned the fabulous Glamour Girl in Paris party for her daughter Kate a few weeks ago. It was adorable with lots of details and help from a lot of talented vendors. Exactly one year ago I designed an Ooh La La! Glam Girl A Pink Poodle in Paris to celebrate my daughter's 6th years old.   I was already obsessed with Paris after a trip to Europe a few years ago and at that time the Barbie in a Fashion Fairytale movie had just been released. I just wanted to recreate a Glamour Fashion Show in Paris and my daughter being the little fashionista she is, absolutely loved the idea.  I'm sure Kim doesn't read my blog, because she is pretty occupied serving up fabulous party inspiration over at her blog!
 Anyways I still want to believe she got inspired by my daughter's Ooh La La! Glam girl a Pink Poodle in Paris party... 

Did you know that my daughter's Ooh La La Glam girl a Pink Poodle in Paris is the most popular post in my blog?  Over 1000 unique page views in only 3 months, over 800 just last month ago.  It seem everybody is looking for some french inspiration these days...


Here are I leave you with some eye candy and more fabulous Paris inspired parties... 

{Kate’s 4th Birthday Party} Glamour Girl in Paris…. A Barbie Inspired Party!













If you are planning a French inspired party make sure to check my boarding pass invitations to Paris, they were a hit at my daughter's party and I'm offering them now at my recently launched Etsy shop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...