Thursday, February 17, 2011

~ Party decor ~ Handmade Paper Pinwheels by Twirlie Whirlies



These adorable paper pinwheels made by Twirlie Whirlies here in Canada are very popular right now.  I've been spotting them everywhere.  They are so cute, all handmade with pretty papers.  






  Remember how I was talking in my last post about doilies being so popular now. Well Her
Lemon-Meringue Pie Pinwheel collection {one side features a doily pattern} was featured in the 'Buzz Trend: Hello, Doily!' of the Brides Magazine February 2011 issue.

These paper twirlie whirlies 'pinwheels' will be the perfect addition to any Candy or Dessert table.  She also does beautiful coordinated party banners and favours.


I am thinking I might need some twirlie whirlies now,  for my daughter's birthday party coming soon. Going to Etsy right now to visit her shop!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the lovely feature Milenna! Such a thrill to be included on your sweet blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...